Thursday, October 15, 2015

Resurrection

I used to love to write. That's probably fairly obvious, given that I've had 2+ blogs over the years, plus Facebook, Twitter, et al.  Yet I've allowed this blog to go defunct for a few years.  Loving to write doesn't always equate with time to write.  And loving to write can change when faced with "have to" write i.e. publish or perish.  When your job depends upon writing for publication, whether you want to write or not, it affects both your available time, and your desire, for writing for fun.

But I have become frustrated, stymied, and word constipated over the past few years, so from the ashes of my long dead blog, the phoenix shall rise.  And I can only hope that I still have a few words left in me after the travesty of publish or perish.

No comments: