Wednesday, October 19, 2005

urk...

I read this somewhere online: "If I could come back as anything it would be as your tears, how could I want more than to be concieved (sic) in your heart, born in your eyes, live On (sic) your cheeks, and die at your lips."

Gag me now with a spoon, please. I despise smarmy sentamentalism like this and fail to see it's redeeming value. Hell, does it even have any redeeming value?

It's like the lyrics to the whitney houston song, "my love is your love"

"And I’m homeless on the street
And I’m sleepin’ in grand central station
It’s okay if you’re sleepin’ with me"

REALLY??? We could be homeless, but it'd be ok cause we're together??? Yep, I'm sure there's a homeless couple sleepin' there right now, and they turn to each other before nodding off and say "it's okay, love, cause were sleepin' together." Yeah. Right. NOT!!!

I just don't get it.

I'm in the mood to: throw up.

No comments: