Tuesday, August 14, 2007

fucking brass balls

She's at it again. Posted a blog titled "Now won't last forever.... So use it wisely...." and said it was "*taken in part from a class that i have taken in the past..."

Really, she got it from this site; or from the book 'Embracing Uncertainty: Breakthrough Methods for Achieving Peace of Mind When Facing the Unknown,' by Susan Jeffers, Ph.D.

Sure, she left a lot out. But what she did print is a word-for-word copy. Wonder what Susan Jeffers would think about that.

The woman has no shame. Or honesty. Or integrity. And this proves that she's the plagiarist, not me. But no one will call her on it. 'Cause she's a member of TIC. Fuck them all, for allowing this to go on.

Yeah, I know. I'm obsessing. I can't seem to let it go. But I really, really hate being called a liar. And I'm having a hard time getting past it, especially when she is still doing the same damned shite.

4 comments:

fellahere said...

You are obsessing. You can't seem to let it go. You hate being called a liar. You are having a hard time getting past it.

winks.

spring just presume that is all she and these others are doing in their blogs. Wait a week or more between checks, for your own peace.

So many of us know the truth, I don't think she will take from you again if that is what you are thinking.

Yes she has brass balls too.

Curious_2b_sub said...

Spring,

Wow. I know there was a time when I would have worked myself up over something like this. It is truly pathetic, what she is doing.

I guess I'm sorta with Fella on this though... coz truly... it is pretty pathetic what she is doing. I prefer to feel sorry for her for being so ridiculous.

I understand you frustration though... trust me... I do.

Spring said...

Yeah. I know. I'll get over it in time. But I'll never feel sorry for her.

Ladyk73 said...

....She's a bitchty bitch!