Saturday, June 02, 2007

zen again

I found the best source for new music for my zen, and it won't cost me a penny! The public library.

I went in and renewed my card today, and I'll be adding the following to my music collection:

the best of the rolling stones jump back
rod stewart vol III of the great american songbook
tom jones reloaded greatest hits
lenny kravitz greatest hits
celtic woman
john lee hooker chill out
pat benatar the encore collection
the doors bright midnight live in america
u2 the best of and the b-sides 1980-90

Not bad, huh!

5 comments:

fellahere said...

THERE YA GO!

I love love love the live Doors albums. Did you know that the keyboardist also plays the bass on a special bass keyboard that was new at the time. Amazing trio of musicians behind Morrison.

Curious_2b_sub said...

Excellent idea!

Hope you are enjoying your new tunes.

~curious

WistfulWench said...

Yay for you! I've been looking at the Zen myself and wondering if I should get it.... I have some questions for you! :D

Infinitesimal said...

how did your appointment go?

Spring said...

fella, didn't know. I'm kind of a new recruit to the doors, but looking forward to more.

curious, anytime I can find something free I'm gonna go for it.

wistful, ask away, I'm quite happy with it despite the damned expense.

infini, update post right after this post.