Saturday, May 19, 2007

the new zen in my life

I love that they called this new mp3 player the 'Zen.' And it's by Creative, which makes it 'Creative Zen.'

It came in the mail yesterday, and for once, my rugrat is jealous of me. It's like totally awesome, dudes.

30 gigs for music, movies, photos, planner/contacts, and I can record meetings and lectures.

And, get this...I can get the newest version of books on tape! Yup, I may not have time to read, but someone can read to me while I work, spend an hour on the train every day, or hit the gym.

What's not to like about that?

Huh?

Huh?

Yeah, I thought so.

For the first time in a few years, I'm having fun with a toy that isn't sex-related. Although once that new hitachi arrives, it'll take second place. Or, maybe I can listen to the Creative Zen while I use the new hitachi.

My zen at the moment is classic Jefferson Airplane/Starship, Somebody to Love.


2 comments:

Infinitesimal said...

RR's not the only one who is jealous!

Spring said...

Lol. Believe me, there's nothing to be jealous of. I charged it on my Dell account, at 30% interest. I'll be paying it off forever...