Wednesday, May 09, 2007

happy happy birthday, baby!

The rugrat turned 17 this morning. She left for school all dressed up in the most adorable red summer dress with white polka dots. It totally looked great with her light brown skin and dark brown hair. Actually, black cherry hair, as a part of her birthday gift was a colour job last night, her choice of colour. Tonight it's dinner out with her and her boyfriend. She chose IHOP this year. She wants that stuffed french toast.





(second photo googled)

2 comments:

Curious_2b_sub said...

I just thought about her today. I wondered how old she was. I can feel my oldest daughters childhood slipping away and see your daughter as in the next phase. I can't believe how quickly the time goes.

I hope she has the happiest of days today.

Infinitesimal said...

That is THE most ADORABLE baby picture EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a cutie!!

happy birthday to you too! You were a part of it.

I bet her hair looks great.

I hope she liked that stuffed french toast, I thought it was just alright. But for her birthday, I hope a premiere French chef just landed in the city and scored the job at IHOP to help make rent!

All the best wishes to both of you.

damn, that is a cute baby pic!!