Monday, April 23, 2007

mfd - BANG...mfd - BANG...mfd - BANG...mfd - BANG...

Got back the comments on my final draft from the second chairperson.

This would be the one who wanted the major re-write in the first place.

She asked questions about why I put specific things in the lit review.

Well, that would be because

YOU

FUCKING

TOLD

ME

TO.

So now I have to come up with a respectful response that says exactly that.

mfd

BANG

mfd

BANG

mfd

BANG

That sound

is my head

banging

against

the fucking

wall.



(photo)

2 comments:

Infinitesimal said...

i had a most hate teacher in undergrad.

we had to write an APA style paper.

She made remarks about the rewrite and when I added them, she took points off in the final revision claiming they were unnecessary.

She was, my very definition of the word cunt.

Also, it was pointed out to me, that it was possible that she was jealous of me.

Perhaps that is the case with you?
Either that or she is slipping into the early stages of dementia.

bang away sixter

Curious_2b_sub said...

Gosh, I usually handle this sort of stuff exactly in the wrong way... but I think I'd be straight forward that many of the changes made were your interpretation of the requests she made in the last draft.