Wednesday, March 21, 2007

read the fucking comment, for fuck's sake!

Don't you just hate it when you leave a comment on a blog that is well-read, and some bytch who can't be bothered to read the whole comment comes in and blasts you for something you didn't even say? So it makes it sound like you meant something you didn't mean at all, and subsequent readers are taken in by the snide-assed comment from a more pop-u-lar blogger and miss your original intent completely?

Yeah.

I fucking hate that, too.

2 comments:

jenny14 said...

Makes you wonder why you bother, doesn't it

BUT I thought you were pretty popular too :)

Jenny

Spring said...

Hi Jenny! I was referring to out here, not in there. Out here I'm pretty much a nobody. Which in some respects is ok, 'cause I can blog what I want and no one gets nasty about it. I apparently have to be careful about what I say in others' blogs, though.