I managed to get some work done on the diss yesterday. Not as much as I would have liked, but enough to feel good about the effort.
--I developed a new outline for the lit review
--I put my existing lit review into the new outline
--I added comments on what I need to add to the lit review based on the second committee member's feedback
--I addressed about half of that committee member's comments on the existing lit review
--I added in a section describing the three policy frameworks from which elements are utilized in the lit review
Not too bad, but I need to step it up if I'm going to have the proposal done by the end of March for an April defense. As long as I can keep having that one vacation day per week, I should be able to do it. I could have done more this weekend, but that job interview took most of Saturday, what with the commute, and Friday evening as well, preparing for it.