Tuesday, October 03, 2006

listen up, motherfucker

It's a VIRUS that causes cervical CANCER, you motherfucking, fat-assed, photo-lying, story-telling, narrow-minded, anxiety-ridden, pill-popping, sorry-assed excuse for a human being.

Eighty percent of all women have the virus, and just how do you suppose they got it? That's right, from you fuckers -- men. Men who suffer no ill effects from the virus, and therefore don't give a fucking damn who they pass it on to.

My daughter could fucking die, you skin-sucking, belly-crawling insect! How dare you fucking attack me by using her! Grow some balls and act like a fucking man for once in your life!

Who do you think you are to suggest that my daughter, or any woman, should be ashamed to have an honest, open, frank, public discussion about the HPV virus? And why do you choose to refer to it as 'STD's' rather than name it specifically? Do you think to embarrass me by leading people to believe that she has multiple, undisclosed sexually transmitted diseases? Or that she is promiscuous, and it is a reflection on me? Well, it won't work, because this isn't a moral issue, it's a medical issue. I have taught my daughter not to be ashamed of this, and she discusses it openly herself. This is not some dirty little secret that shames us so badly that we will sweep it under the carpet and never speak of it. It is a major medical issue affecting millions of women.

It is these public discussions that helped encourage the creation of the vaccine that is now available for our young girls. It is these public discussions that have educated young women and teens so that they seek medical attention early enough to successfully fight this cancer. Because we speak publically, our youngest generation of girls will grow up without fearing this particular virus or the resulting cancer. Perhaps you need to learn a little something about the issue before projecting your own fucking narrow-minded opinions upon the actions of others who seek to educate the public. Be careful -- your ignorance is showing (again).

If you ever, ever, ever again verbally attack my daughter, or even act like you're going to -- ever -- you'll see just how vicious it will get. My daughter is off-limits, fuckwad!

The apology should be coming from you, for sinking lower than anyone who calls himself human should. For even deigning to mention my daughter in any context whatsoever.

I was happy to live and let live, each in our own little blogland, with a little chuckle here and there for fun, but you couldn't leave well enough alone, could you?

And by the way, this is between you and me, and only us. So leave the bystanders out of it for once and fight your own battles like a man. Copying my words into your blog incites others to get involved in something that should be between us. I didn't copy yours into mine, but perhaps I should have, because deleting your own words doesn't change the fact that you wrote them and they were wrong. It was a nasty, vicious thing to do, and it goes way beyond anything I've ever said publicly. I have never, ever brought any of your family or friends into any problem between us, and I never would -- because I know how wrong that is. So until you admit the inappropriateness of your original words, this post stays as is. Publicly admit that you misspoke, and it will come down.

Now go crawl back into your hole, and this time stay there.

And try fucking spell check the next time you post -- your illiteracy is showing, too.

Of course, this post could be about anyone, anyone at all. I haven't named a single, solitary person. If you think it's about you, then perhaps you're just paranoid.

And if your comment is one that I don't care for, be prepared to have it deleted. My blog, my choice.

3 comments:

onehotchic said...

Yeah, I thought that was pretty low, even for him.

But I was amused about the comment calling me a cracker.

jenny14 said...

Spring

I haven't seen his comment, but everything you said makes such wonderful sense! If only more were like you and willing to talk about these things publically, perhaps their treatment and prevention would be more advanced

.....apart from that, and irrelevant to the nain thrust of your post, any parent can understand your anger re your daughter being hurt

Jenny

Spring said...

Him? He? Who? I never said who it was... :D

But seriously, jenny, I know, as long as people try to make us feel shame about this, it makes it hard to speak up. But we have to, if we're going to see any changes. I won't let them make me feel embarrassed. I've done nothing to be ashamed of. And I actually get emails occasionally from people who have learned, or sought medical care, because of what I've written -- and that's a very good thing.

And, yeah...anyone with half a brain would know better than to mention a mom's daughter in any capacity just to get to her. Kids are off limits, and we are fighters when it comes to our babies!