I'd like to do before I die. Resurrected from the other place.
1. Pay off my students loans (although it’s not bloody likely).
2. See grandkids (although not for another 20 years or so…please!).
3. Actually be able to purchase a home (instead of renting).
4. Lose the last 30 pounds and keep them off.
5. Finally conquer my addictions (or at least learn to live with them).
6. Go back into public policy work.
7. Run for a public office.
8. Win the bid for a public office.
9. Travel. A lot. Everywhere. Internationally.
10. Finally become fluent in Spanish.
11. Then learn another foreign language (French?).
12. Be named ambassador to a foreign country.
13. Run the NYC marathon, and end with a respectable time.
14. Finish my memoir (the current one—of the welfare years).
15. Learn how to sail.
16. Go sailing (long term—maybe around the world).
17. Finish the dissertation (ok, that's a joke -- I hope!).
18. Figure out where I come from (genealogically).
19. Take a vacation. A real one. With no kids.
20. Pursue my interests in history and archeology.
21. Actually build a savings account (and don’t spend it).
22. Learn more about farming i.e. growing my own food.
23. Learn to shoot and take care of a gun (various kinds).
24. Find someone. The right someone for me.
25. Die before my kids do (I do not want to outlive my kids).