Wednesday, April 05, 2006

it's there

There is a sadness, deep, deep inside me.

I'm not sure where it comes from.

It's always there, but doesn't always show itself.

When it does, it might peep its head out just a bit, or rear its ugly head in great detail.

I never know.

I just do my best to go with the flow, when it happens.

And to pretend it's not there the rest of the time.

Sometimes I feel it lingering down deep, as though it wants to come out but cannot figure out how to.

Sometimes I feel it swell and rise within me, flow up and out, and I can't seem to stop it.

Right now, its lingering down deep.

But it's there.

It's there.

photo

4 comments:

Cala Lily said...

Oh Spring!

I could tell you a lot of happy-assed-horse-shit about how your sadness is not bigger than you are, or how everything is going to be alright, or even some crap about how god never gives us more than we can handle, but I'm not going to do that.

All I can tell you is that I'm here. I know about hurt. I'm here. And I care.

lostsoul said...

Ditto the above comment

cyber hug
***hugg***

Oh i have to say it...i have to type in a word so the site knows i'm a person, when i comment here, and my word for this comment is
sotbeg

it brought a slight smile to my face...so-t-beg...i guess it was
the beg that brought the smile
i love to beg!

mixtrixc said...

beautiful picture spring. sadness can be as beautiful as joy.

Spring said...

Ah, lily, thanks for that! I know it will pass, it's just frustrating to have it there deep down and not be able to get it out. Part of it is the ending of the relationship, but there's other stuff too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

lostsoul, how are you my dear? We all seem to be going through 'stuff' right now. But spring is supposed to be the time of hope and renewal, so let's hope things go the way of spring soon. (I'll even beg, lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mixtrixc, funny you would say that, it is beautiful in a way. I never thought of that.